Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tayler & nursery snacks...

Tayler got to go to nursery 2 weeks ago. She really isn't old enough to go until March 11, but we needed help. I am the primary chorister and Rich had to teach Elder's quorum, and my dad was home sick. Thankfully, my mom is the nursery leader. I asked her if I could bring Tayler in during the 3rd hour and , of course, she said yes. I took her in and then did singing time with the nursery kids. After I left is when the funny story happened.
Here goes (according to my mom):
It was snack time. The kids were called over to the table where they have a paper towel in front of them. Tayler grabbed the paper towel and wadded it up and started "cleaning" the table...(that's my girl!)! Then, she saw Vicki (the other nursery person) start to put goldfish on the other kid's paper towels and so she quickly sat down and started smoothing out her wadded up paper towel so she could get some goldfish too. My child is no dummy.....haha! She LOVES to eat! Then, they gave them a little dixie cup with some water in it and she proceeded to "drink" it by pouring it over her head. (I think we need to work on the open cup and drinking process before March...haha!) She is just a funny little girl and very smart....she catches on very quickly!! :) Thanks Mom for taking her in nursery that day! You were a lifesaver!! :)

Who can resist that smile? ...not me!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

cute story!! CUTE baby girl!! can't wait to see her (& you all)

Earl Family said...

So cute. She is a little baby doll.

christy jensen said...

So very funny! She is precious. Nursery is my testimony that the church is true.

christy jensen said...

and.....nursery leaders should get an automatic admission to the celestial kingdom :)

LJB said...

Hi! Sorry to come out of the blue! I saw your blog off Rachel's and just wanted to say "hi"! I don't know if you remember me from Germany--Lorie Jo???? You have a beautiful family! Your youngest is absolutely darling! Tell your mom and dad "HI"!

Kindall Klan said...

she is TOO cute! I love that she was washing the table!! Good training, Cheri! :)

mom Tolmanb said...

Wow, we have a lot of Primary choristers in our family. You should all get together and share ideas. What a cute smile in this picture.

mom Tolmanb said...

Wow, we have a lot of Primary choristers in our family. You should all get together and share ideas. What a cute smile in this picture.