Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I was on the computer this morning and I found this picture! Life has thrown me a few curve balls (as it does to everyone). However (and I am embarrassed to admit this), I have let life and some of these curve balls overwhelm me recently! I have often wished that some things in my life were easier, but I always tell myself..."It could always be worse!" BUT---this picture says it best...I am the one who needs to be better! I cannot always make my life easier, but I can make myself better! I better go and get on this immediately...I have A LOT of work to do on myself!

Just so you know...I do have so many things I have to be grateful for as well!

4 comments:

Earl Family said...

I hope things look up for you soon!

I L-O-V-E that quote. It is so perfect. I am going to put in on my fridge.

Thank you for sharing. xoxox

Love you.

Unknown said...

Hey chick! great quote and yes, KK - totally fridge worthy!! thanks for the reminder. I too let things get to me way easier than i should. you're not alone and you are awesome!!!
love ya mucho!

OMA AND OPA said...

GREAT REMINDER! THANKS! Your are doing a good job, if I do say so. Love mom

mom Tolmanb said...

You're so right Cheri....good words for all of us. Hang in there, love you.