Wednesday, November 24, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude


BE THANKFUL

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something,
for it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations,
because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge,
because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary,
because it means you've made a difference.

It's easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles,
and they can become your blessings.

~ Unknown

2 comments:

Ash-a-lee :) said...

I love this!! Thanks for sharing :)))

jessbsstroke said...

Hi. How are you? My name is Jessica Davenport. I would like to ask if you would consider helping me spread the knowledge about the dangers of birth control. I feel that young girls either are misinformed or overlook the dangers of blood clots,strokes and death. I know when I started birth control at 16 I had no clue about the dangers. And had a huge curveball thrown at me at 19 when I had a massive brain stem stroke from birth control. Who knew something so little, " safe and easy " could cause something like this? I'm not against birth-control, I just want people to know the dangers. Over 3000 women have died from strokes due to birth control and it's my mission to stop it! I already have a Facebook,Twitter,Blog, Youtube channel and recently I wrote and published my first book to inform people about my story and the dangers of birth control. But those don't get to nearly enough people. I am sending you a link to the book in hopes that you will read it, love it and forward it to your friends and family. Please help me spread the knowledge! Thanks, Jessica