Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I had a fabulous Mother's Day! I got to sleep in...YEA!! Rich got up with the kids and they made me breakfast in bed! They made me french toast (my favorite). Rich made a Dr. Pepper roast that morning too and had it in cooking while we were at church! It was DELICIOUS!!!! This is a picture of a cake the kids made me on Saturday night. I had mad a BIG wedding cake on Saturday and made an extra sheet cake. So when we got home from the reception, I let the kids take the extra icing and ice the cake. This is what they did...they had so much fun doing it and I loved the end result!! Also, Rich got me a present...I finally got a label maker!! YEA!!!! I have wanted one for a very long time! It is really nice and I love it!! One of my favorite Mother's day moments was listening to Rich give his talk in sacrament meeting on Mother's day and bear his testimony of the gospel! Let's just say...INCREDIBLE!! Thanks Rich and kiddos for the best Mother's Day ever... I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

OMA AND OPA said...

Yes, it is wonderful!! Cake looks great! Good job Rich! Look forward to reading your talk. I hear you did a great job, of course!