Thursday, May 22, 2008

Best of Friends...


Look at these cutie pies... I love that my kids get to live by at least some of their cousins. They love each other so much and have so much fun together. I'm glad they like coming over to Aunt RiRi's house! My kids love going to Aunt Marci's house too...YEA!! Rich just said last week that he thinks he would like to move down to San Antonio too...imagine all the cousins then. Of course we need Aunt Marci and Uncle Bill to follow or better yet just come with us! Then maybe Oma, Opa and Aunt Nicki and Addison will come too! I think we should all buy houses in the same neighborhood and then the kids can just walk over to each other's houses. I would love for my kids to know ALL of their cousins. Wishful thinking never hurt anyone, right?! Maybe one day we will all live at least a little bit closer and get to see each other more!! We love all of you!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS for the updates - ya it would be fun to all live closer - but I am not allowed to move Addison out of Oakley - he loves it too much. Glad mom and dad were able to go out there for Christopher's ordination - and we are all SOOOO thankful for Rich's opportunity to do all those things. Remind him he has to send his talk to mom. Glad you had a great mom's day too. You deserve it!

Marci said...

They really are so cute together. The Three Musketeers! I hope they always remain close!

OMA AND OPA said...

You can see they love each other very much! I have some pictures just like that one. They seem to be comfy don't they. I like the idea of everyone in the same neighborhood just ONR BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!!
Love ya all,

Angie said...

Ahhhmm. . . excuse me. . .I say forget all about cousins and focus on friends! I mean think about this-- OKC is right in the middle of everything. Texas is close and you could visit. Wouldn't want to be too close to family right? Obviously we need to go over this again until you have it down pat in your mind. It'll take too much time on-line, so I'll have to call. Better put that on my to-do list before you're a complete lost cause. Wow good thing you've got me to keep you on the right track. You are sooo lucky!!!

Kindall Klan said...

Thanks for reminding me about how lucky we are to have all the cousins in the valley-- I think it's something we take advantage of a lot! They definitely look soooo cute togehter!