Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hair Makeovers

Kehli, Katelyn and I went to get our hair cut this weekend. We got up early and headed over to the hair salon for our 7:30 am hair appts. Yes, you read that right...7:30 AM. That tells you how bad we all needed it!! It was a really fun morning! So, here are the pictures of the results!!
Kehli's NEW Haircut

Cheri's NEW Haircut
Katelyn took this picture...that's why I am kneeling on the floor! She always takes good pictures, especially for a 4 yr. old! Here it is Ang...thanks for your brilliant suggestion! Now you don't have to look up the other picture...haha!!

Katelyn's NEW Haircut...the process

She has been wanting her hair cut short for awhile, but Rich and I had a hard time wanting to let her do it (Rich was having a harder time than me, though). However, we let her cut it short and she loves it. I have to admit that I love it too!! I knew she would look cute, but it was hard to let go of her long hair. We are going to donate her hair that was cut off to locks of love or wigs for kids.




It's all gone now....

2 comments:

Crystal said...

So fun! You all look fabulous!

Unknown said...

cute 'do-s!!!!! You all look wonderful! That's cool that Katelyn would donate her hair!!