Monday, October 27, 2008

Katelyn's Surprise!

The other day, Katelyn told me to go upstairs and not to come down until she said I could. So, I went upstairs. I went and switched over the laundry and started folding. Of course while I was up there, thoughts were running through my head like...what is she doing down there? Should I be worried? Is she making a big mess? A few minutes later she told me I could come downstairs and this is what I found! She had made us lunch!! I actually started to cry over penut butter and jelly...who knew!! haha She even got us some pears and a glass of milk to wash it all down! What had I done to deserve such an incredible treat? I'll never know, but it made my day! So, the two of us sat down and had a special lunch together. She shared with me that she wants to be a chef because she can cook so good! :) Thanks for such a sweet, special memory Katelyn!! These moments are why I LOVE being a MOM!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh! I love that. So sweet.