Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kehli's 9th Birthday Party!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Supplies

These are pictures from Kehli's 9th birthday party! She had a BLAST, but it was crazy. There were 20 girls (including Kehli) at her party!! I know....what was I thinking? I was going to do a slumber party, but after I told her she could invite her friends from school I decided against that...THANKFULLY!! She received many wonderful gifts from her friends. We had cake and ice cream and then they watched Camp Rock with the Jonas Brothers in it! Her friend Lauren and her cousins Heather and Brian spent the night (Brian slept over with Brenden)! I hope that she felt very special and loved because she is...special and VERY LOVED!!!!

2 comments:

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Holy Cow! That is a lot of girls! I hope Kehli had a wonderful day! You guys really know how to throw a party!

mom Tolmanb said...

Oh, how fun it is to be young. Memories!!! Happy Birthday.