Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We had a fabulous New Year celebration! We went next door to our neighbor's house. They have become our extended family! It was a fun-filled night! We all gathered around to watch the ball drop and then lots of hugs and kisses! :)

2009:

Kehli was diagnosed with ITP (lots of hospital visits)
(she is doing really well right now)
Check this and this out

Kehli got glasses!

We made a trip out to Idaho this summer and SURPRISED Rich's parents with a visit.
We had a BLAST!!

Brittaney got braces

I was diagnosed with skin cancer and had surgery!

Brittaney turned Sweet 16

Katelyn, Brenden, and Kehli started gymnastics and the LOVE it!

Christopher started Taekwondo and he LOVES it!

Kehli and I ran a 5K together...and I survived!

Rich finished school in August and had his graduation ceremony in December!
(You are AWESOME BABE---We are so PROUD of you!!)

We have had a fun, crazy, busy year. I am thankful for my family and for the love that we share and for the fun that we have together. We have made so many fun memories this year. As we move into the new year, I hope that this year will be full of even more fun memories and hopefully less hospital visits. I hope that each of you had a wonderful 2009 and that your 2010 is even better. Thank you for being a part of my life! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! I love you all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Whew! That is a lot of stuff to happen in one year! Here's to hoping that this year will only be better! Love you guys!

OMA AND OPA said...

Thanks for sharing that Cheri! Love you guys and miss you lots. Looking forward to June/July 2010.

Unknown said...

Whew! You had a busy year and we are all so proud of all those accomplishements! LOVED seeing you this past summer - LOVE YOU ALL and have a great 2010!!