Thursday, August 14, 2008

Katelyn's First Day of Kindergarten!


Yesterday was the big day! She was so excited! She gets to ride the bus with Brenden and they sat together, so I'm sure that helped! Daddy went in to work late so he could see her get on the bus too...what a GREAT Daddy!! I must admit my heart ached as I watched the bus drive off...my little girl is now in Kindergarten. She is a very young kindergartener here, but she is more than ready. She is a little smarty pants like her big brothers and sisters. Her teacher was very impressed with her writing abilities. She had a wonderful day and said that she made A LOT of friends. Her teacher sent home a picture of the class, which is nice to put a face with a name! Her teacher seems FANTASTIC!! I think she is going to have a great year! We'll keep you posted on all of her new, fun, and exciting adventures (as well as the other kids too)!!

1 comment:

mom Tolmanb said...

Will be such fun. You're building memories all the time. Aunt Sherie