Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Katelyn's Personal Shopper

Katelyn's "button" on her Crocs broke the other day at school. It attaches the strap to the shoe. Anyway, she came home from school yesterday and showed me this. She wrote her teacher this note telling her she needed her to go to the mall and get her a new button for her Crocs. Her teacher sent her home with a new button. Needless to say, a follow up (from Mom) with Mrs. Ceglio will be happening today! I guess I don't have to worry about whether Katelyn feels comfortable enough with her teacher to ask her for help when she needs it! haha Her teacher is absolutely fabulous and we adore her. I'm curious what she thought when she saw this note from Katelyn...I will have to ask her!
Embarrassing, but funny! :)
As you can tell, Katelyn is definitely not my introverted, shy child!

Her teacher got her a new button!

Close-up of the note...

2 comments:

OMA AND OPA said...

How cute is that! Love you Miss Katelyn! Keep up the good work. Sorry about your shoe.

Love, Oma

Unknown said...

No she is not at all shy!! thanks for the laugh - that was great!!! love you Katelyn!!