Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Anything for a buck $$!!

Why does my husband love me you ask? Keep reading---

I love you...

Salary.com has just released its annual take on what stay-at-home moms would be paid for their work in the business world. The symbolic figure: a whopping $138,646.
Funny---I haven't received a check in the mail and I haven't seen any money deposited into my account anywhere near that figure! Who do I need to speak with about a raise? Maybe I should just start by asking for a check first! haha
Let's see, considering that I am worth a whopping $138,646 and I babysit full-time and I've done cakes, taught piano and held a few part-time jobs, my conclusion is this...
Of course he loves my money...oops, I meant me!

If only we (stay-at-home-moms) really got those kind of paychecks...
I guess it's a good thing daddy works so hard and get's a REAL paycheck! :)

Rich always jokes about all of the things I do/have done to earn money, and so he says that he is going to have "ANYTHING FOR A BUCK" engraved on my tombstone! Please don't let him...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd heard that quote before - but is it for just one kid?? if so, then you are worth,like, millions!! (like my math skilz?) Cute post!!

Cheri said...

I do like your math skills Nicki! I'll go with your quote...I'm worth millions!! :) Love ya!

mom Tolmanb said...

But don't you love being a mom??? It's worth every penny.

Cheri said...

ABSOLUTELY!! I LOVE being a mom and wife! I wouldn't trade it for anything! :)

OMA AND OPA said...

Great intertainment Cheri! My thoughts on this is, "you can't put a price on family" There isn't enough money to pay for a lifetime of being a mom to one or a dozen children and what they will contribute to this world.