Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BUSY, BUSY BEES

Ok, here it is...my weekly schedule.
This will explain my lack of blogging!

Our Family Tree

Monday: Christopher soccer practice: 6-7:30
Family Home Evening

Tuesday: Katelyn & Kehli Gymnastics: 5-6
Brenden gymnastics : 6-7

Wednesday: Christopher Soccer: 6-7
Christopher Mutual: 7-8:30
Kehli Activity Days: 7-8
Brittaney Showchoir practice: 6-9

Thursday: Cheri teaches piano
Brenden Gymnastics: 7-8
Brittaney Mutual: 7-8:30

Friday: Cheri teaches piano
Brenden Private Gymnastics: 5:30-6

Saturday:
Soccer Games

In addition to all of these activities we have homework, chores, dinner, showers and play time! Thankfully, I have a great husband who is definitely a team player and helps make this all possible. Believe me, it takes the both of us! We love watching the kids having fun doing these activities. I will post about each of them and their activities later.
I am so proud of my kids and their passion for life. They are all doing great in school and they are thoroughly enjoying their activities. They definitely help to keep me feeling young! I love these 6 little people more than life itself! I live to make them happy, but I also try to make sure they are great human beings at the same time! Trust me...they are fabulous! :)

2 comments:

Earl Family said...

I think you get the busy mom award! Way to go! You have fantastic kids and all of your hard work is paying off.

Unknown said...

i agree with KK - you are an awesome mom to get them to all this fun stuff! Congrats to K & K for joining gymnastics and for Brenden for being the superstar! You need to get an Iphone or Netbook with Internet card so you can blog while you are waiting for them at these activities!!! (hint hint Rich!!)