Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Tayler

Could it be...she is 2 already? Where has the time gone?
September 11, 2007
...one of the most important days of my life!

Tayler Brielle Mickelsen


My little baby girl Tayler came into our lives!
This sweet little angel has been a miracle and blessing to our family!


TAYLER:
hazel eyes
brown hair
tiny, petite build
loves to smile
gives tight hugs
lots of kisses
talks up a storm

LOVES:
Mommy, Daddy, and all of her brothers and sisters,
her blanket, her thumb, her baby dolls, shoes (of any kind), jewelry, dresses and skirts,
school busses, and dogs


Other facts:
hates her hands being dirty
loves nursery
loves to be outside
loves to have her picture taken
loves to sing
loves getting into mommy's make-up

Favorite songs: I sing her these songs every night at bedtime
(yep, every one...and sometimes more than once!)


Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Popcorn Popping
Wheels On The Bus
You Are My Sunshine
You Are So Beautiful To ME
ABC's
I Am A Child Of God
I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus (imagine that-haha)
her Tayler song: I changed a few words to a primary song

(to the tune of Mother, I Love You)

Tayler, I LOVE you!
Tayler, I do!
Father in heaven has sent you to me!
When I am near you,
I love to feel you...
squeezing so tightly
that you love me too!
Tayler, I LOVE you!
I LOVE YOU...I DO!!!!

1 comment:

Earl Family said...

Happy Birthday Tayler! She is darling. You are such a good mom.