Monday, September 22, 2008

Funny Story about Brenden and Grandpa!

So, Friday was my Dad's 60th birthday. My Mom and Dad went out to dinner with some friends. I told my Mom I wanted to surprise Dad with a chocolate cake. My Dad loves chocolate cake, but noone ever wants one for their birthday so he never gets any. So, I made him a texas sheet cake. After they went out they came over here. My Mom told me that my Dad didn't want to come for a "birthday party"! So, when they got here they played and then we put candles on the cake and sang "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" to my Dad! We didn't want him to think he was here for a birthday party or anything...haha...wink, wink!! Then my Dad started cutting the cake. He cut two pieces for Brenden and Katelyn. He is always doing crazy, funny things. The pieces he cut for them were like the size of your pinky finger. It was really quiet and Brenden just blurted out "Man, he does NOT know how to cut!" It was hilarious...we were all laughing so hard! This might just be one you had to be here for, but it was really funny!! You never know what my Dad is going to do next! I love that about him!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
I love this picture of my Dad and Tayler!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Sure wish I could have been there. Love and miss you all.