Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TAYLER!

WOW!! I can't believe that it has already been a year. Tayler is the best baby ever!! She has the sweetest disposition and is always so happy! You rarely see her without a smile on her face! I think she is the most loved baby on the planet! Everyone loves Baby Tayler...especially her parents and her brothers, and sisters! She has really become "Daddy's Little Girl"! She truly was our little blessing from Heaven!! We love you Baby Tayler and are so thankful to have you in our family!! Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! Is she really already one? She's such a sweetheart.

Kyla said...

I can't believe it's been a year. I love her so much. I am so glad you are my sister and I could share her birth with you. Have a great day and good luck with the cake (like you need it). :)

Brooke said...

Oh, Cheri - she (just like all of your kids) is precious! I CANNOT beleive that she is one!

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

Super cutie! Happy Birthday, Tayler! We miss you guys!

mom Tolmanb said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl. Aunt Sherie

OMA AND OPA said...

Wow!! How did I miss that???? I have not looked at the calendar in a while. I was worried I would miss Kehli's birthday and was just concentrating on that date and missed little Tayler's. Sorry!! Give her our love and kisses ok!! What a cutie!! I just want to give her a big hug!!! Miss you all!

Cheri said...

Mom, not to worry! Believe me, I know it's hard to remember. And you have a "few" grandkids to try and keep track of! :) haha
We love you and Tayler knows you love her too! She can't wait to give you a BIG hug either! Love you and miss you tons!!