Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Precious Moment...

This afternoon, after the kids got home from school, I walked upstairs to the rec room and there sat Brenden in a kids chair. Katelyn was sitting on the floor next to him and she had her head laying on his lap. Brenden had one hand on her shoulder and the other hand was rubbing her head! It was so sweet!! Those two are inseperable!! I swear they were suppose to have been twins...haha!! I am so thankful that my kids love each other so much!! I hope they all stay the best of friends throughout their lives!! I just love these precious moments!! I wish I could post a picture of them...I tried to get a picture and capture "the moment" but the stupid batteries died on my camera...UGH!! Oh well...just remember to enjoy every moment, especially the precious ones!! Time goes by way too fast...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This comment is for this post and your cleaning fairy one since my computer is a little slow at loading pages -
thanks for sharing this moment with us - we would have loved to see it - but you described it beautifully. Love those kids so much and miss them!!!! Give them hugs from me!
The cleaning fairly toon was cute and I LOVE that story - I'd heard it before and I laugh every time!!! SOOOOO true!
Also - a B I G happy b-day to Kehli - we loved having her here this summer - she is such a special sweet girl and I hope she had a great Camp Rock b-day party and I hope she swooned over Joe for me too!! He is a cutie-patootie!!!! Love ya Kehli!!

OMA AND OPA said...

That is soo cute! I have seen how close those two little ones are. Thanks for sharing and making us homesick for you all!!'Love oma/mom give them all hugs from me, ok!