Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Chocolate cake makes her smile...

I gave Tayler some chocolate cake and then she was just smiling and being silly so I thought I should capture some photos. Try to ignore her "orphaned" look...I took out her pigtails and her hair was crazy! She was being so silly! This little girl does not have a little smile...and she puts a BIG smile on my face!!

She knows you need milk with chocolate cake. However, I didn't pour the milk over her cake like her daddy likes it! She had to settle for milk in a cup!

She was laughing hysterically in this picture, although I think it kind of looks like she is screaming passionately at me! :)

She literally says cheese when you tell her to. She does so well at smiling on command. :) The kids got a kick out of watching her and telling her to do silly things! Thanks for being our entertainment for the evening Tayler! You make life sooo much fun around here! Thanks for reminding us that sometimes it is good to just let loose and be silly! We love you!

3 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

chocolate cake makes me smile too :) we must be related ;) what a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

I will also make any face for someone who will give me chocolate cake! What a cutie pie! Can't wait to give her lots of kisses on that cute face!

OMA AND OPA said...

Little Tayler looks like a fun little girl, can't wait to get my hands on her! And of course all the others too! See you soon, love, mom/Oma