Thursday, December 4, 2008

Did someone say 48 cakes?

Here are the mini cakes I made for our Christmas enrichment tonight. This is what happens when you miss the second planning meeting...they put you in charge of the dessert! :) I made chocolate mini fluted cakes and then I drizzled double chocolate on one and white chocolate on the other. On the double chocolate, I sprinkled powdered sugar and then added Andes mints and crushed up candy canes. On the white chocolate, I also sprinkled a little Hershey's cocoa. Thanks to my wonderful friends (Dale, LaDeane, Lynne and Becky) who came over and helped!! They made it soooo much more fun!! The other idea I had was to drizzle on the chocolate and then add fresh raspberries with 2 mint leaves as garnish! I'll have to do those for my family...they will be excited!! I hope everyone enjoys them!

5 comments:

Earl Family said...

Delish! So very crafty of you :)

Kindall Klan said...

or MAYBE you get put in charge of it because YOU'RE SO GOOD AT IT :) Looks yummo!

mom Tolmanb said...

Time to open your own bakery. Looks good enough to eat!!

OMA AND OPA said...

Fun, thanks for the ideas. Nicki and I are always looking for new and impressive things to serve. We have our Christmas Around the Town coming up and also our Single/Widows luncheon Nutcracker event we need to feed. Keep them coming Cheri, you do such a wonderful job!
Love ya, mom

Unknown said...

those look yummy & so food-networky! Great job! love ya