Friday, December 12, 2008

Yesterday's Cute Happenings...

Cute Story...yesterday, I said something to one of the kids about putting their nose in the corner and little Tayler ran straight over to the corner and stuck her nose in it. (if only all kids were this obedient...though I wasn't even talking to her)!! She has never been told to put her nose in the corner. I guess she has seen her big brothers and sisters do it enough...haha!
These are my sister, Elizabeth's, two older kids. Austin is 5 and Brooklyn is 3. They just got in from China (that's where they live) the night before. They did so well playing all morning and then we put on a movie and they CRASHED!! Soooooo cute!!
This is sweet, little Payton. She is such a cutie and loves to smile! This was our first "official" introduction!! I'm so glad my sister and the kids are here to visit! My brother George and his youngest little boy, Owen, came over to visit in the afternoon too! Owen is a cutie too! I'm horrible and didn't get a picture of him. I will just have to fix that today! :) We had a fun day together!

1 comment:

mom Tolmanb said...

Cute picture with nose in the corner. And oh my, I bet those kids WERE tired. That's a long way from home.Bless their hearts. Have a good visit. Thanks for sharing.