Sunday, December 14, 2008

We caught the SICKIES...

Today at church, Tayler started feeling warm and by the end of sacrament meeting she was burning up and her cheeks were very rosy. Rich took her home after sacrament meeting. Then during primary, two women came and got me and told me Kehli was in the bathroom crying and complaining that her side hurt. So, I went to check on her and a wonderful man in our ward (who is a doctor) came and checked her out for me...thanks Grant!! I took her back to the primary room with me and had her lay down in the back of the room. I am primary chorister so I wanted to try and stick it out and see if whe would feel better. However, about 5 minutes before church ended she ran to the bathroom and threw up...YUCK!! Poor thing!!
I gathered everyone quickly after church and hurried home...I did NOT want to clean up vomit out of the van. As soon as we got home, she got a little drink of water and within 1 minute she was throwing up again.....YUCK,YUCK,YUCK!! Poor little thing! Now (tonight) Brenden is complaining that his tummy hurts...OH NO!
Here is my positive take on this situation....at least it is not next week and hopefully this will all be over before Christmas!! Let's all keep our fingers crossed. I'm such an optimist...haha!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for your optimism. I have two sickies, too - I'm going to try to take your spin on it :) I think I might trade you. Want to trade puking for coughing all night?

Unknown said...

I hope no one is sick after Christmas!! Hope everyone gets over it soon! Mom is not feeling well today either!